Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer South Africa (AIQURA) | Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers South Africa:
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- FDA Compliant Certificate Available
- Display mode: LCD
- Dimensions: 77mm x 43mm x 149mm
- Packing Dimensions: 110mm x 50mm x 165mm
- N.W: 108g
- G.W: 159g
- Body temperature: 34 – 42.9℃
- Rapid Measurement
- Big Screen Back light
- 16 Sets of Memory
- Non Contact Forehead Gun
- Temperature Alarm & Red light
- Unit Conversion
- Automatic Closing Screen
- Fahrenheit Scale & Celsius
- 6 Months Warranty
Benefits of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers (NCIT’s)
- Non-contact approach reduces the risk of spreading disease between people being evaluated
- Easy to use, clean and disinfect
- Measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly
- Provides ability to retake a temperature quickly
ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READINGS – This digital Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is ideal for forehead and body readings. It is more accurate than standard mercury thermometers.
QUICK TEMPERATURE READINGS – Taking your forehead temperature with the Infrared Thermometer is as simple as pointing and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology and can show readings in Degrees Celsius. Measurement temperature ranging from 32℃ – 42.5℃.
ENERGY SAVING – Powered by 2 x AAA battery (Not included). Automatic shutdown after 15 seconds of inactivity.
Using the (NCIT):
As previously noted, the person using the device should strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use for the specific NCIT being used. In particular, the following are typical instructions for Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers usage.
- First of all hold the NCIT sensing area perpendicular to the forehead and instruct the person to remain stationary during measurement(s). (See Image 1)
- The distance between the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer South Africa and the forehead is specific to each NCIT. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for correct measurement distances.
- Furthermore do not touch the sensing area of the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer and keep the sensor clean and dry.
Correct Use – Forehead unobstructed, and Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer perpendicular to forehead and used at distance identified in manufacturer’s .instructions.
Incorrect Use – Not perpendicular to forehead.
Incorrect Use – Forehead exposed to direct sunlight outdoors.
First of all Click Here to order now…
Therefore visit our Facebook Page for updates and Amazing News on our products!